Search engine optimisation
To appear on the first page of the search engines results is vital for any online business. There are 1.7 billion people that use the Internet which the majority of them use search engines such as Google. Currently, around 90% of users click a result in the first 3 pages of the search engine results pages. It's important for your website to be search engine optimised because of the competitive market.
We can improve your brand visibility, brand recognition and website traffic by achieving high organic rankings in search engines for the keyword phrases most popularly searched by your target audience. We utilize a series of on-page optimisation methods and off-page strategies to build your site’s reputation and earn the search engines’ trust and gain high rankings.
- Keyword analysis and research
- W3C HTML validation
- Optimisation of title tags, meta tags, alt tags, header tags and images
- Optimisation of textual content with keyword placement within content
- Robots.txt file creation and installation
- Sitemap generation and submission to Google
- SEO friendly directory submissions
- Social bookmark links
- Optimised blogs and forums links
- Approved and published article links
- Competitors analysis report
- On-Page optimisation report
- Directories submission backlinks report
- Social sites backlinks report
Recent research shows that there are 60 million Arabic-speaking Internet users and this number will increase to 82 million by 2013. Arabic websites is growing in number and it is important for your website to be correctly translated and optimised based on the Arabic market. We are specialists in translating websites to the Arabic language and improve its visibility in the search engine results and increase traffic to a website based on the specific audience.